I had already seen the Da Vinci Code movie when I was on holidays and, in my point of view, the (bio) Da Versity Code is a great adaptation.
In this video we can listen to a huge truth: “human life depends on the vast and complex web of life.” If we don´t realize how bad we are doing to this web of life when we pollute the environment, species probably won´t resist and will die. Without the biodiversity we cannot live because we won´t have medicines, food or even oxygen. In addition, our chances of survival will be very low.
So, let´s take some action! Try to do small things such as recycling or even don´t wasting too much. If we all help, we will all survive and promote the lives of our future kids.
This video is a very nice way to expose the dangers occuring in nature. I hope that people who see it understand the importance of being environmental friendly, because it all relies on us. Help the world! Help yourself and every one you love!
I loved the video! I've never heard about it or watched it before and it's so funny. And I love the fact that it's a parody of The Da Vinci Code... such a good film!
hello I´m Maria João and I´m here to give my opinion. Well I thought this video absolutely fantastic. I've already started to read the book The Da vinci code and I am already finding things that are similar between the video and the book In addiction, I believe that this video has a great message to everyone. It shows us the importance of changing immediately our attitude in order to save our world.
So, as this world is ours, let's save him, let´s save us!
What an excellent video!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI had already seen the Da Vinci Code movie when I was on holidays and, in my point of view, the (bio) Da Versity Code is a great adaptation.
In this video we can listen to a huge truth: “human life depends on the vast and complex web of life.” If we don´t realize how bad we are doing to this web of life when we pollute the environment, species probably won´t resist and will die. Without the biodiversity we cannot live because we won´t have medicines, food or even oxygen. In addition, our chances of survival will be very low.
So, let´s take some action! Try to do small things such as recycling or even don´t wasting too much. If we all help, we will all survive and promote the lives of our future kids.
Marta A.P.
This video is a very nice way to expose the dangers occuring in nature.
ReplyDeleteI hope that people who see it understand the importance of being environmental friendly, because it all relies on us.
Help the world! Help yourself and every one you love!
(Posted by Ana Cardoso)
Hey there!
ReplyDeleteI loved the video! I've never heard about it or watched it before and it's so funny. And I love the fact that it's a parody of The Da Vinci Code... such a good film!
Hope the blog starts getting more popular!
Stay hungry, stay foolish!
_______________________________________
Tiago Santos
http://croissantnossodecadadia.blogspot.com/
hello
ReplyDeleteI´m Maria João and I´m here to give my opinion. Well I thought this video absolutely fantastic. I've already started to read the book The Da vinci code and I am already finding things that are similar between the video and the book
In addiction, I believe that this video has a great message to everyone. It shows us the importance of changing immediately our attitude in order to save our world.
So, as this world is ours, let's save him, let´s save us!